Our educational philosophy is underpinned by four pillars:CHALLENGE, ENRICH, SHAPE, ACHIEVE
The Nobel Algarve British International School vision and values are to ENRICH and CHALLENGE our students so they each ACHIEVE success in their own way and build the confidence to help SHAPE the future.
- We offer both a broad and balanced English National Curriculum at Lagoa and Almancil, and the Portuguese National Curriculum at Lagoa campus, to meet the different needs of our families. We empower all our students to discover what success means for them; they benefit from the richest experience available.
- Our Early Years programme at both Lagoa and Almancil provides a truly bilingual learning experience for children aged three to four years old and bilingualism is actively encouraged and developed throughout the school.
- We maintain a truly international campus, where multiple languages can be heard every day and we welcome families from more than 40 countries. Our school is enriched by difference.
- Our students benefit from a dedicated focus on the English language as well as Portuguese language and culture. We provide English language support to enable all students to excel. As the language of our host country, Portuguese lessons are a requirement up to Year 10 and are offered at both the native and foreign language levels.
- Our academic programme is individualised so all pupils are challenged to be the best they can be.
- Our pupils are courageous learners.
- We use globally recognised assessment practices and our pupils achieve qualifications aligned with global standards of excellence.
- We set rigorous academic standards so our pupils are furnished with choices when they leave Nobel Algarve British International School. We are rightly proud of, and publish, our academic results and graduate statistics.