How to apply for a place at Nobel Algarve
If you are interested in applying for a place at Nobel Algarve British International School simply follow the four-step application process below.
Our four-step admissions process
You will be required to provide the following supporting documents:
- copy of your child’s identification document
- copy of your child’s relevant medical information or record, including vaccination records
- copy of parents'/guardians' identity cards, or passports if foreign citizens
- copy of both father and mother’s numero de contribuinte (fiscal number)
- if you are foreign citizens, copy of parents’/guardians’ Portugal residence permit
- copy of both father and mother’s proof of address (e.g. electricity bill, bank statement)
Our school office is open and available to assist you with inquiries, school tours and enrolments Monday to Friday, from 08:30 to 17:30 throughout the year, including school holidays.
If there is no space available in the appropriate class, you may submit an application and pay a registration fee to hold a place on the waiting list. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Need more help?